Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Giving the Glory to the Master Chef

"I couldn't have tailored a better job for myself, I really feel that God directed my steps, without me even realizing what it was I was trying to do," Caroline Grant commented when featured in a recent article in the Birmingham News. Grant, a member of Shades Valley Community Church (EFC) in Birmingham, AL, worked as an editor on a number of cookbooks for Oxmoor House but, after her first child was born, she decided to work from home with recipe creation. In the 12½ years since, she has created hundreds of recipes. "There are times I am very formulaic when creating a recipe," Grant said. "Other times, it feels like a recipe just descends on me, like an artistic creation. It feels breathed, not labored. Inspired."

Way to give glory to The Creator, Caroline.

To read the full article: http://blog.al.com/living-news/2009/04/caroline_grant_has_built_a_car.html

No comments:

Post a Comment